1. Remember my friend Sandy I mentioned a few weeks back. We got those awesome Henna tattoos in Jersey last summer, while she is not into the idea of kool-aid henna. She is an amazing friend and her support is unwavering and reminds me daily how blessed I am in life to have people like her in my life. I have been holding a lot on my heart lately and I have been keeping to myself because of it, staying a distance from our friendship and today I finally broke and had a wonderful conversation with her that reminded me that she is one of my biggest fans and loves me for me. It is good to be loved.
2. I have been on an unofficial Twitter break and I slightly miss the Twitterverse. I do not miss the person I was on Twitter, I don’t miss being consumed by other people and faking it to make it. I have changed my Twitter handle back to BuffaloPeach because that is who I am and maybe I will be back someday but not sure when they that will be and I am OK with that.
3. I am a running machine. I love it. I look something like this though.
4. My first niece Olivia was born. She is amazing and beautiful. I loved her instantly. She came into this world a fighter. She was born with a rare neuro tube defect. She will be having surgery today at just 5 days old. The outlook is good and she came home this past weekend.
5. Orange is the New Black was my new addiction. Then I watched them all and I am wanting for more.
6. I keep looking at all these craft project on pinterest. Who am I kidding, I am not going to be doing crafts anytime soon.
9. I went camping this past week. It was Brilliant. I hiked to bear caves, paddled a paddle boat that took on water like the Titanic, got stung by a bee in my neck and wiped out on my bike. Nothing like having blood spraying from your leg from a bike chain wound. All the injury aside it really was lovely and I would do it all over again.
10. Did I mention I had my face painted like a pirate with Devin. Sometimes I just want to be a pirate.