June 6, 2013
God this week has been so stressful but yet so peaceful at the same time. How does that make any sense?! I don’t know but it does. When I received the email about this weeks topic I was excited because I take so many random photos.
Sometimes I get glitter tattoos on my neck.
Sometimes I am in bathroom with a million pee cups.
Sometimes I make Moses bed in the sun.
Sometimes I take pictures of my buggy at the grocery store.
Sometimes I take pictures of names carved in rocks. I like this name.
Sometimes I forget to change my registration for months… opps.
May 21, 2013
1. The Great Gatsby is the book that gave me my love for Literature. As you could assume I was over the moon to see the new version on the big screen. I feel it was faithful to so much of the novels language but the movie ends up romanticizing what Fitzgerald spent the book de-romanticizing. I have to say though Leonardo DiCaprio gives us the full Gatsby, assured yet insecure, and he’s magnificent. I normally hate Leonardo.
2. I had a mini Grey’s Anatomy marathon. I watched 4 episodes the other day. I am not sure how I feel about this season. I do feel they have toned down the ridiculous. I am saddened by the possible death of Richard Webber.
3. The last two weeks I have made a journey to Syracuse. Not my normal route of travel but still has been fabulous. The first trip was part fun and part emotional experiment because you know always a good idea to mess with your emotions. The second one was to Destiny USA with these lovely ladies. I absolutely adore each and every one of them and wish we could see each other more often. Each of us had to made a little trek to a central location and mine was by far the longest but it was totally worth an evening of laughter.
4. My Sister in Law’s baby shower was this past weekend. Over all I will give it a 8 out of 10. Not really what I would have wanted but it was nice and my cake was fabulous. Everyone loved it and I am really feeling confident with this cake making stuff. I am hoping to maybe expand into a profitable side business sometime soon. My mom keeps offering to help me with it, I just am scared of failure.
5. Camping. I am planning a wicked camping trip this Summer at Allegheny State Park. It shall be epic.
7. Work is crazy busy and I am on a mission. Day one of the mission has been a huge success.
8. I am officially done spending the dollars until my vacation in the end of June.
9. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone effect by the Tornado in Oklahoma.
May 17, 2013
Yea I know it is Friday but I am finishing this anyways.
I absolutely adore this topic. Mostly because I am a dreamer, my head lives in the clouds. When I started thinking about my dream home I realized my mind is everywhere and this could probably never become a reality but a girl can dream.
Dining and Living Space.
Library and Home Office.
May 2, 2013
Yay Spring!!! I absolutely love when the weather starts to warm up, the sun starts peeking out in the sky, and I can go outside without 10 layers of clothes on. I love this weeks topic because while I am in no way shape or form a fashionista, I do love clothes.
May 1, 2013
While surfing the web when I should have been working I came across The Vintage Apple and fell instantly into Blog Love. While
stalking reading I came across Oh, How Pinteresting. I am in love with Pinterest. Here is what I have been pinning recently.
April 30, 2013
1. Rocking Chairs Rock.
My grandma gave me a lovely rocking chair that I really have no room for. I wish I lived in the country and had a wrap around porch where I could sit out on the rocking chair and enjoy a lovely spring or summer breeze. Since I don’t have that lovely porch, I was at a loss for what to do with this rocking chair. Naturally I decided to photograph myself and my friend with the chair in random places. National Historic Landmark? Why not.
2. Sunday Funday.
I spend my day as a child exploring with a dear friend. We had planned a fun-filled trip to the Zoo but when we arrived the Zoo was packed and the line seriously wrapped around the place. Meghan suggested entering through the exit as her and her boyfriend did but I wasn’t down for a trip in the back of a cop car. We all know I would have been caught. I am highly disappointed everyone and their mother had the same idea about spending Sunday at the Zoo. We ended up at a fort. I mean what is better than cannons and castles? Nothing.
I F***ing hate you!!! They are all over. They cause me to freak out, scream and panic. I had to run the other day away from them. I felt it was a huge non scale victory as I was able to run literally run away from these pest. At the end I think I ate about 12 of them and I snorted one up my nose. I am happy that these little guys only have a day life span because this is ridiculous. This is one of the negatives of spring time.
They ruin almost everything. Don’t get me wrong; I enjoy raisins on their own, but sometimes they show up in the most inappropriate places. And biting into a raisin in something where it does not belong is like the worst thing ever. No, I’m not exaggerating. Proof: a list of things that raisins always ruin.
Celery with peanut butter
New Ink coming soon. (Just a Public Service Announcement.)
I adore hummus of every kind but currently I am in love with Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus.
8. Urban Dictionary.
I have realized, I am probably the whitest white girl in the world. I am perfectly OK with this, but sometimes I need to know slang to flirt with certain boys. Although, I think the clueless girl routine is working for me. Needless to say this is my thank you to Urban Dictionary for helping me out in my times of need.
Everyone I know is having babies. I love it. I get excited every time I receive another announcement. It is different from in the past when I received birth announcement. In the past sometimes I would have joy but other times I would be angry. Yes angry over babies. I have issues, obviously.