I am a far from simple girl with far from simple dreams. I am trying to make them come true stumbling every step of the way. Some days I hate it and others I love it but on no day would I ever change it.
Some random tidbits about Moi:
- I think Communism is beautiful.
- Halo Halo is my favorite food. Yum
- Tyler is my best friend in the world even though he is only 12 years old.
- I live mostly off Yogurt, Vitamin Water and Grilled Cheese.
- Dreamers inspire me.
- My boys are my world. I don’t blog about them much for personal reasons.
- When I look at animals I envision what nationality they would be if they were human. Moses is Iranian.
- I like to believe in the greater good in people before the evil.
- I’m fairly certain that my (beloved) deodorant has been discontinued. Damn.
- The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue.
- I am on a journey to get healthy. I would say lose weight but it is not about the number on the scale it is about health and happiness.
- I believe TV is ruining the American Family.
- Nothing’s a joke with me. It just all comes out like one.
- I hated Disney movies growing up, because I didn’t think it was right that the Princesses were only happy after finding their Prince Charmings. Aladdin is obviously an exception.
- Excerpt from an email that I recently received (and thoroughly enjoyed): “Usually I like to meet up someplace interesting. With you, I want to meet somewhere boring and have an interesting conversation.”
- I believe most of us spend the first six days of each week sowing wild oats; then we go to church on Sunday and pray for a crop failure.
- I hit the snooze button at least 7 times in the morning.
- I believe in dancing with the skeletons in my closet.
- I like just tossing around the word ‘genius’ haphazardly.
- I love Backgammon probably more then even remotely healthy.
- Hair brings one’s self-image into focus; it is vanity’s proving ground. Hair is terribly personal, a tangle of mysterious prejudices.
- If ‘Ifs and buts’ were candy and nuts… Oh, what a party we would have.
- You laugh at me because I’m different, but I laugh at you because you’re all the same.
- It always seemed to me a bit pointless to disapprove of homosexuality. It’s like disapproving of rain.
- I really wish that my primary profession was to be a muse…
If you want to know more about me message me at Beara920@gmail.com.