1. Back at work after a two-week vacation is kicking my ass but at the same time I am loving every minute of it. There are so many great things happening around my office lately and big steps for me in the near future.
2. Yesterday was my first No Boundaries class. I was terrified to go, Seriously terrified. I didn’t even want to get out of the car. I was sitting there watching people show up and thinking wow these are some skinny bitches. Tara at A life Changing Journey told me before, that everyone has their own journey and you never know where they started, where they came from or where they are going. Remembering that is what made me get out of my car. When I finally got over the group they had already started talking and I did not get to sign in right away but I actually think that worked out better for me because when I was able to sign in I think the group leader could tell I was well scared. She was amazingly nice actually everyone was amazingly nice. The warm up walk I walked with one of the mentors and she was awesome. I ran into one of my sisters co workers and she was awesome. As we were about to start actually running, I was standing next to woman named Lisa and she was awesome. I assume by now you get the theme they were all awesome. I had so much fun. Me having fun running. What the hell is happening. I am excited to do the other runs this week before we meet up next Monday night. Now the only thing I can think is, what was I so afraid of? I may not have been the fastest or the most graceful but I did the first run and was proud of myself and I think the random high-five at the end was what I liked the most. I want to run more because I want more high fives in my future.
3. Remembering last summer at the Jersey Shore with one of my amazing friends Sandy and our Henna. We called our hand claws. I just stumbled upon DIY Koolaid Henna. I wonder if she would be done for another summer round of Henna goodness.
4. This week I will be making my niece a bow holder and all the Bows to go along with it. I can’t wait to meet Ms. Olivia.
6. My sunburn reach epic levels on vacation.
7. 8. 9. 10. (moments from vacation.)
Self Covered in Sand and Sweat.
Loved this scene in Hollywood Studios.