1. My heart is smiling.
2. I will be on Vacation in 1 day. I am conflicted on this because work has been so hectic and I don’t want to lose any momentum there.
3. Speaking of vacation. I am going to attempt like the lovely Ashley over at Our Little Apartment. She is my inspiration for this trip. I am hoping not to be lugging 10 bags through the airport and paying hefty fees for checked bags. I can do this!
4. I was at a fire in the woods a few night ago. It left me with a horrible tick bite. I went to my doctor a few days after it happened and was given an antibiotic and some cream and finally it is starting to look better. I was starting to get worried because of my vacation coming up.
5. I always say I will not do another swap because some how I always end up getting screwed but I am disappointed I forgot to sign up for Lin’s Beat the Heat swap.
7. I feel like I have been on the run for several days. This is the first night in weeks that I have been home curled up on my couch. I have been out my door before 7am and home after midnight every night lately. Needless to say I am super happy to be home tonight.
8. Two weeks about baby child Kellan was Baptized. I am honored to be his God Mother although I am not fully sure where my religious beliefs align anymore. I have toyed with Islam for years and really believe in the principles of that religion but the strict nature of it turns me away. For years I identified as Baha’i, I am not sure if I fit in that religion anymore either. I do know I believe in God. I believe there is a greater power out there watching over us and helping us. I wonder sometimes why Religion is so complex.
9. I wish I was brave enough to cut my hair off and dye it to something like this:
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/InzJvlIId10″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen>