Another installment of 10 on Tuesday.
1. I am still coughing. Weeks later, two antibiotics, steroids, inhalers and breathing treatments and I am still coughing. The cough is getting better but still is not gone or even remotely where I would like it to be. I have given up on cough syrups mostly because I don’t want to end up like this guy…
***I love Lil Wayne. I even had my back molar capped in gold when I had a root canal and call it my Lil Wayne tooth and he accompanies many nights on the Elliptical. I just don’t think Robo Tripping is for me.***
2. Boston was my home for a while and really where I feel like I came into my own and grew up. I love and adore that city and my heart breaks for them all. I look at photos of when the city was locked down and my heart hurts. I have since stopped looking at photos. I continue to pray for everyone affected by this turn of events and I hold solace in knowing the good in people shined through that day. I love you Boston.
3. Books Books and more Books. I have been reading uncontrollably lately.
4. Reese Witherspoon. When I first heard that she had been arrested I was shocked. I really am disappointed but I live by the belief that people do good and bad things but that does not make them a good or bad person. Reese next time your husband decides to be an idiot and drive drunk let him go alone but if you are drunk and stupid as well. When he gets arrested let him get arrested he deserves it and shut your mother.
5. Eternal Flame. I read before online about an eternal flame located within Chestnut Ridge Park. Sunday afternoon. I took to hiking with the loves of my life. Me and my favorite little men hiked in my eyes pretty far all the way down a gorge, down a creek and back up. I had to climb through logs and rocks. Slipped on mud but once we finally made it. I have to say it was completely worth it. This is just another non scale victory, I felt great after this hike not run down and like death. Sunday Afternoon hikes might become a regular.
6. I have been pissing needles for a few days. I have a UTI. I have been drinking Cranberry Juice and now I have medicine. As you can see my life is full of joy. My friend informed me this is happening because I don’t pee immediately after sex. I think I do?… but do I. I know I am sharing a lot here but it seems important. Pee after sex. I am not sure if this is the cause but it is the only advice I have been given.
7. Love Deleted Girls Scenes.
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/fzHNdEJ_uz8″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen>
8. Hunger Games. I watched this and I knew my world would be a little more complete come November.