1. Weekends spent with your best friend are amazing even if one of you is sick and the other is injured. Note: Georgetown’s United Colors of Benetton has very dangerous stairs and Concierge should always go to CVS at 3am no questions asked.
2. What do you get when you mix Greek, Turkish and Lebanese food and serve like Spanish Tapas? Fusion Tapas. Jokes were said, “Grandpas” and Realtors were involved but at the end of the evening, kudos to Zaytinya. Perhaps the best meal to be had in Washington, D.C. I highly recommend the Htipiti ( I will be attempting to make this soon,) Crispy Brussels Afelia (you will love even if you don’t like Brussels Sprouts), and Octopus Santorini. We basically ordered two of everything but those were my favorites by far. Also the drinks are delicious Vodka, Fresh Blood Orange, and Vanilla Bean Syrup… Yum.
3. Michael Kors Spring 2013 has made me swoon. I have acquired several items already and I don’t plan on stopping because I am in love.
4. Family Vacation is planned for end of June and I could not be happier about it. I can’t wait. I love every ounce of my family even when I want to tackle them and beat them to a bloody pulp.
5. While recovering on Saturday AKA laying in bed all day. I rented This Is 40. I know I am not coming up on 40 but as many people know 30 is giving me some stress. After watching this movie which was hilarious I am pushed to believe I will only get more awesome with age. (Truthfully I am scared, Growing old isn’t for sissies.)
6. Dietbet. I have entered a diet bet. I was late to weigh in on Sunday night but that is ok. I used the whole I am going to eat like an animal then weigh in approach. That works right? Probably not the brightest idea I have ever had but I am more motivated then ever to kick some ass. I need a goal I need competition. I have some awesome friends doing this bet with me but I admit I hope they lose. Yes I know that this is good for everyone and I should be supportive of healthy lifestyles and I normally am just not this month. This month they need to eat brownies, pizza and as much Dunkin Donuts as possible. I am taking home the gold well or the few bucks that I will be donating to charity. The charity I have chosen to donate to is Heartline Ministries in Haiti.
7. Baby elephants are the new best thing ever! How do I purchase one of my own? Better yet, how do I become one in my next life?
8. I love Zumba. I have been going 2 times a week and I wish I could go more. I suck. I admit it. I am horrible. Know what though? I don’t care. I will continue to dance my evenings away.
9. I have 3 outstanding speeding tickets and my license maybe suspended with state of New York. I thought about this as I was speeding to DC this past week. I have plans to have this taken care of by the end of the week.