1. What is the worst compliment you have ever received?
I was once told “You can not wear a bra, you’re not a girl who can’t wear a bra.” I was like mmm that is rude but he later explained that was a compliment and good thing.
2. Did you/would you tell everyone the name of your baby before they were born, keep it a secret, or not choose until after they were born?
I don’t believe you can name a baby before you meat them. I think you need to meet them and see what fits them best before naming them but that being said I totally think it is ok to share the few you have narrowed it down too.
3. What is your favorite candle smell?
I love Cinnamon or Pumpkin my Kitchen and the rest of the house usually has very floral scents.
4. What is the best birthday/Christmas gift you received when you were pregnant or the best birthday/Christmas gift you gave a pregnant person that was really appreciated?
I once gave a homemade baby blanket to a co-worker who was have a baby suddenly when they were not really in a good place. They did not have many things for the baby and the thankfulness and appreciation was amazing and heart warming.
5. Who was your favorite teacher?
I am not sure I will say in High School it was Mr. Cummings. I have to admit that I did not like literature, writing or reading before his class. Now I am hooked for life and learned so much from him. Plus I think it is pretty cool that he was my mom’s teacher in High School and then years later mine.
6. What is the best game/activity you have ever played at a baby shower?
I am not really a game person. I think they are all silly and well not needed.
7. What was your major in college and did you end up using it in your career?
I majored in History during undergrad and I wanted to be a teacher. I did not end up using it in my career but I wouldn’t change it for anything.
8. What is a beauty product you swear by?
9. What is the kindest thing a stranger has ever done for you?
I have learned that strangers are normally good people. I lose all types of things my wallet, keys, etc. For example a few weeks back I was at a NFL football game and lost my wallet at the beer stand. When I realized and went back the guy was just standing there holding it waiting for me to bring it back. It was a little strange he was waiting but he was nice and didn’t take anything from it.
10. If you could recommend one new baby necessity, what would it be?
The most important necessity is love after that I would say Moby Wrap