Several bloggers that I read have been doing this 30-day picture challenge on their blogs. I enjoy seeing/reading all of them, so I thought I’d do my best to take part. I can’t guarantee I’ll post 30 days in a row, but I will complete all of them eventually, that’s for sure! It’s fun to learn more about the people behind the blogs, and I’ve learned some stuff I never would have known if it weren’t for this challenge! Hopefully you’ll learn some stuff about me too!Here is the outline for the challenge if you’re interested in participating yourself!
Day 01 – A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
Day 02 – A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.
Day 03 – A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
Day 04 – A picture of your night.
Day 05 – A picture of your favorite memory.
Day 06 – A picture of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day.
Day 07 – A picture of your most treasured item.
Day 08 – A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 09 – A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day 10 – A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.
Day 11 – A picture of something you hate.
Day 12 – A picture of something you love.
Day 13 – A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Day 14 – A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Day 15 – A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 16 – A picture of someone who inspires you.
Day 17 – A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Day 18 – A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day 19 – A picture of you when you were little.
Day 20 – A picture of somewhere you’d love to travel.
Day 21 – A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Day 22 – A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Day 23 – A picture of your favorite book.
Day 24 – A picture of something you wish you could change.
Day 25 – A picture of your day.
Day 26 – A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27 – A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 28 – A picture of something you’re afraid of.
Day 29 – A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30 – A picture of someone you miss.
1. I have an uncontrollable love for office supplies.
2. My best friend and therapist is a cat named Moses.
3. I go to the gym 4 times a week even though most days I have to argue with myself to go.
4. I love the water. I lap swim 3 days a week before work.
5. I only drink Decaf Coffee.
6. I love Criminal Minds. I have watched almost every episode ever made.
7. I try to read a book a week.
8. My favorite food is Halo Halo.
9. Having my heart-broken was the best thing that ever happen to me.
10. I love the Boston Celtics.
11. I want to be on Master Chef. I know exactly what I want to make for Gordon Ramsey.
12. I am a firm believer that childhood dreams are just that and they will change as you grow up. I wanted to be a Teacher and gave it a whirl but it wasn’t for me and I am so happy I realized dreams can and mostly will change. I love where I am today.
13, I am not a Cobani fan. I prefer Dannon Greek yogurt.
14. My one eye opens more than the other. I assume it is because of the scar over my right eye. I got the scar when I was about 4 falling in the shower when my mom was at work and my dad never took me for stitches. I love that scar.
15. My Netflix queue only has The Secret life the America Teenager on it.