Questions provided by Nora at Walking With Nora.
1. If you could watch only one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be? The Wizard of OZ. I use to watch this movie all the time as a child my mom would put it on when I was around 2 and I would just sit there for hours in awe of it. I still love the story.
2. Let’s say someone wrote a screenplay about you; what actor/actress would you choose to play you and why? I think that Scarlett Johnansson is goregous and would pick for those reasons but after more thought I would pick Zooey Deschanel. We look more alike and I really like the characters she plays.
3. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in theaters? O wow I don’t how sad is that.
4. Did you ever make out at the back of a movie theater in middle school/high school? My first date ever was to see the movie Alien. I wouldn’t even call it a date date but I had to beg my dad to go and he had to meet the guy and his friend that tagged along first so that was a date in my book. We held hands and ended up making out the almost all movie.
5. Are you a Netflix-er, Blockbuster-er or a Redbox-er? (Or none of the above?) Redbox-er but I am going to get Netflix. I swear I am not just saying that I have been planning on it forever just haven’t done it yet.
6. Name one actor/actress who you would give anything to have a dinner date with. I was going to say Barbara Walters but I realize that is not an actress. I will say John Travolta. I am not sure why but I think we could have a good conversation.
7. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen? I am not sure because I usually turn it off before it turns into the worst movie ever.
8. Do you sneak snacks into the theater when you go? No but I should.
9. Movie theater popcorn: love or hate it? Love
10. What is the all-time best Disney movie in your opinion? The Little Mermaid