1. What is your favorite childhood memory?
I have so many I was blessed with an amazing family that gave me an amazing childhood. I really can not zone in on one. Most of my memories include my siblings and cousin Krista.
2. What is your favorite quality about yourself?
I love my mind. Now sometimes I don’t always have common sense but I do have a brilliant mind.
3. What is your favorite thing that your child does?
Smiles, laughs, and giggles.
4. What is your favorite thing to do to relax?
Jazz music lightly playing, red wine and a good book…
5. What is your favorite restaurant? And what is your favorite thing on the menu?
Toughest question ever, I would say my favorite restaurant is Delfino’s. I have been here several times and love it even if the first time I was teased with Squid. It is hard for me to pick my favorite menu item. I will say it is the open-faced lobster ravioli or Linguine with Red Sauce.
6. What is your favorite piece of jewelry (besides your wedding ring)?
A pair of earings I have from my mom they were hers when she was my age. They are simple and lovely.
7. What is your favorite night of the week M-TH? And why?
Thursdays because of the TV line up.
8. What is your favorite dessert?
Hand down no debate Creme Brulee
9. What is your favorite item in your make-up bag?
Dior DiorShow Mascara
10. What is your favorite smell?
Fresh Linen, Lilacs