December 8 – Beautifully Different. Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different – you’ll find they’re what make you beautiful.
I am completely straight forward. I can love you or hate you but often nothing in between. I do not think this is a characteristic of many people. I think this is refreshing to people I have been told it was. That I don’t hold back any emotions and that my words could either make you fall in love or seek therapy.
I have an eye condition where I have crystals on the cornea of my eyes. I have eye drops I use daily and I wear sunglasses 99% of the time. In high school all my doctors thought it was allergies. I would sit in geometry and everyone thought I was always confused or angry. I was not either, I just could not see the board. I was known as the angry cheerleader by some because I often has this scowl on my face all because of an eye condition that is rare and no one heard of an Allegra did not fix. I still have some days when I can not see a thing and I have the scowl on my face but now I embrace the difference maybe sometimes I am meant to look angry.
December 9 – Party Prompt: Party. What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2010? Describe the people, music, food, drink, clothes, shenanigans.
2010 was a pretty mellow year for me. I did not party often or really at all.
December 10 – Wisdom Wisdom. What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how did it play out?
Career Career Career, I took a leap in the dark at a position I might not have been fully qualified to do but I did and I rock at it. I love it more than I thought possible and I feel my career will only get better with time now.
Movement, Change is good and I have learned I can make home anywhere. I don’t need to hold on to the things I am familiar with and I don’t have to be afraid of change.
December 11 – 11 Things What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?
1. Fear – My life does not need fear. I will eliminate fear in my life by reminding myself everyday what is the worst that can happen, I fail, I fall down, I cry none of these are enough reason not to try something or believe in something. Every failure leads to success, I can always stand back up if I fall and behind every cloud there is a sliver lining.
2. Sugar – I have a major sweet tooth lately. I am going to be aware of the good sugar and bad sugar in my life. I am going to cope with the loss of the bad sugar by embracing the good sugars. I will feel better, look better over all be healthier.
3. Jealousness – Sometimes I get jealous of very childish and stupid things. I plan to really think before I get nutty this will help foster healthy relationship with people in my life. This leads into 4. Insecurities – I will give up all of the silly things I worry about. I have them in all relationships in my life. Sometimes I feel like I am not good enough pretty enough for V other times I feel like I am to fat for people and not worthy of their friendship. I am going to remind myself everyday that I am amazing. I am who I am and take it or leave it on a daily basis.
5. Cheese – no wait I am not giving up cheese. I love cheese.
6. TV – I really want to give up some of the TV I watch. Not that I watch too much now but I really don’t want to watch anymore than I do now because that would be unhealthy. Also i think one less episode of Cake Boss a week is not going to hurt me. I am going to accomplish this by reading and getting more active… My Gym membership will thank me. This will make me a better person is many ways. Reading grows the mind and that is never bad and me getting up and out of the house off my recliner does not hurt anyone.
7. Whining – I am going to give up my whining and complaining about little things because well they don’t help anyone. I am going to make actions not just cry because tear do not change anything.
8. Extra Spending – I am totally going to complete a no spend month as well as start saving more. No more silly purchases. The benefits are obvious.
really this is a lot of stuff lol 9, 10, 11 at TBD.