brought to you from the site of Roots and Rings.
1. What do you order at Starbucks? Iced Soy Chai
2. Where is your favorite place to eat breakfast? Anywhere with pancakes covered in fruit. I hate syrup!
3. Are you on Twitter? Why or why not? I am slightly a social media junkie. I am on Twitter. You can read my Twitter to the right of this post. I use Twitter to try to write a story often amusing in under 140 characters while keeps my friends updated on my current life.
4. What is your favorite Christmas movie? Elf
5. Are you a good gift giver? I think so it is still a few weeks before Christmas and I have everything already bought except my mom and brother. I keep buying things for my nephews though it is bordering on being a second Santa. I love giving them presents seeing the excitement on their little faces.
6. Do you like your handwriting? Bonus points for posting a picture. My S look like G but yes I love my hand writing,
7. Is your signature legible? Bonus points for posting a picture. Yes very much so.
8. Have you ever been to New York during Christmas season? Yes I love it.
9. Are there any items that you are completely brand loyal? Tom’s Fennel Tooth Paste
10. Who is your favorite public speaker? Bill Clinton