- I love the spring. I love the smell of the rain on warm pavement, the snow melting and hearing th birds chirp again.
- I am blessed to have the family I have. I hit the family jackpot.
- Having a job where you feel successful, valued, and like you’re contributing to something meaningful is rare and invaluable. I am so lucky.
- I see babies and think how cute they are and how amazing each and everyone is but I don’t get the baby bug. I call my sister and tell her to get working on another. I realize it is OK not to have the baby bug.
- Love happens when you least expect it, it will run you over and emotions will pour out. You will feel like your chest was ripped open and the sun was allowed to pour in and it is the best feeling in the world.